Become A BAYCAT Backer!
When you sign up as a monthly supporter, your investment helps BAYCAT to plan our programs sustainably. Beyond the warm fuzzies you get from “doing good” for BAYCAT to keep “doing well,” you also get:
- A copy of the latest Zoom In mailed to you every semester!
- An invitation to BAYCAT special events!
How You Back the BAYCAT Community:
- $25 a year provides one month of essential classroom supplies and teaching materials for a student.
- $50 a year nourishes a student’s body and mind for one semester by providing healthy, fresh, organic snacks such as fruits, nuts, and trail mix.
- $100 a year transforms students from teens to professionals by allowing a class to take a mind-opening field trip to new parts of the city.
- $250 a year provides a month of innovative, hands-on instruction for one child teaching them not only technical skills, but life skills.
- $500 a year gives students access to knowledge and state of the art technology that opens up new education and career opportunities in the digital media arts.
- $1,000 a year sponsors a community workshop introducing residents to BAYCAT and a career path in the fast-growing digital media arts field.
- $5,000 a year subsidizes a student-led pro-bono marketing project for a small business or non-profit in Bayview Hunters Point. Giving real-life experience to BAYCAT students, and much-needed professional services to local community partners.
Any amount of support helps give life to new ideas and empowers our students to succeed.
Choose a way to contribute on PayPal:
Or Contribute by Check:
Checks can be mailed to:
BAYCAT, 2415 Third Street, Suite 230
San Francisco CA 94107
BAYCAT is here because of you, our community! Thanks to your support we’ve been able to:
Educate over 2000 youth through our FREE classes in the digital media arts!
Employ over 50 Interns in BAYCAT Studio, giving them hands-on job training growing their portfolio.
Empower over 100 local merchants and nonprofits through BAYCAT Studio re-branding and marketing assistance.
Entertain over 100,000 people with Bay Area born media featured in dozens of film festivals worldwide.
You have helped us re-build, update our technology and provide our students with an unparalleled opportunity to learn about a growing career field in a creative, supportive and safe environment. For everything you’ve done to help us get to where we are today THANK YOU!
We’ve only begun to see what’s possible for our community and students. We want to grow, and we want to help our community Do More! You can play an instrumental role in shaping a new future for the Bay Area and its youth. We have done so much together, let’s do more!